THANKS EVERYONE,FOR YOUR REPLIES I'M GLAD I'M NOT CRAZY!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by judee, Nov 5, 2002.

1. judee

judee New Member

You all make me feel so much better! I am so glad that you made me realize that no, I was not crazy. I had to go to the doctor today (my daughter with the FMS and I have the same one), and she wouldn't come in with me because of what the NP said to her yesterday (regarding my post). I hated leaving her in the car alone but could understand what she was feeling as a result of the lack of compassion from the medical proffesionals. You guys are wonderful to communicate with and your support and input is so much appreciated. Maybe together we will form one voice that will be heard throughout the Medical World what this is really like. May they never have to go through any of this, then I am sure they will regret their lack of understanding and compassion. It is so sad to think that even the Dr.s' that are specializing in patients with FMS can have such a lack of understanding, which I personally have experienced, and I'm sure alot of you have too. We are basically alone in this in Maine as the medical proffesionals here that I have dealt with have not seen children with it.
    Judee
  2. judee

judee New Member

You all make me feel so much better! I am so glad that you made me realize that no, I was not crazy. I had to go to the doctor today (my daughter with the FMS and I have the same one), and she wouldn't come in with me because of what the NP said to her yesterday (regarding my post). I hated leaving her in the car alone but could understand what she was feeling as a result of the lack of compassion from the medical proffesionals. You guys are wonderful to communicate with and your support and input is so much appreciated. Maybe together we will form one voice that will be heard throughout the Medical World what this is really like. May they never have to go through any of this, then I am sure they will regret their lack of understanding and compassion. It is so sad to think that even the Dr.s' that are specializing in patients with FMS can have such a lack of understanding, which I personally have experienced, and I'm sure alot of you have too. We are basically alone in this in Maine as the medical proffesionals here that I have dealt with have not seen children with it.
    Judee

[ advertisement ]