Thanks for "1st symptom" and I am sooo tired

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lilaclover30, Oct 6, 2006.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

I couldn't believe how you all responded to the 1st symptom post~~~~~~

THANKS so very much. It was interesting to read all of the various ways the horrid DD began in each of you. And I know, none of us are any better either!

i went to my Dr. today for mt legs. He said I had
    statis(?) dermatitis. My legs are so swollen and they hurt on the outside so much. he doubled myy Lasix and myy potassium and gave me a scrip for another diuretic.k Some on another board told me swelling of legs had nothing to do with FMS. I don't know-----I only know it hurts.

I was "down" last evening. i saw hubby get his glass of water out of frig. and I wondered where mine was. I was near exhaustion. I had to go to car for reg. glasses, pulll down bed, get our night clothes out, take showwer and wash hair, get into night clothes, take clothes basket out to dryer and guess what?-----i was in tears by then. He could not understand why8 and was rather upset with me.

Had horrid night's sleep. Tried to make sure I had ONLY my half os bed. My right arm burned and hurt from shoulder down.

This morning, DH thought he4 had gas! He thought wrong! I had to strip sheets and pad, get part in washer and get dry. After spending 2 1/2 hr at Dr. i was also tired.

Cleaning lady had taken the flannel sheets i had thrown downstairs back u p! i had to crawl up, throw them down, pull clean pad ion, struggle getting sheets on (DH was napping)and collapsing!

I came on here as I can cheer up with you ddear people.

Bless you all and Gentle Hugs to all

Joan (Jo-ann)
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

gosh.. I'm sorry.. hope your day gets better!
    hugs!
    Dona