Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

It really means alot. I popped a bag of microwave popcorn and ate every bit of it just cause its my day. Bad news is developing though...wouldnt you know. My husband just went to doctor and has to have an operation on his leg cause part of the bone is showing where he bumped it cause of thin skin layer, so we were in bad shape..now were going to be in really bad shape when he has to take time off from work which means no pay. Dont know what were going have to do...my court date is next Tuesday for SSDI also. WOW..what nerves I had left..just flew out the window.
    Carlacat
    Why does life have to be so hard on us people that are sick and fighting to keep our heads above water?
  2. bamboo

bamboo New Member

and i'm sorry to hear about the added stress. i do hope that you were able to enjoy at least part of your day. . .and your popcorn. why does life have to be so hard on us? it sure feels unfair a lot of the time. some people have faith that there is a reason in life's mystery, as in, the strongest ones are given the most challenges?
    who knows. it probably turns into a spiritual/religious question. hang in there as best you can and take one day at a time and keep taking good care of yourself. keep taking deep breaths to help you through.
    best wishes,
    julia