THANKS FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, Jul 16, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Just wanted to thank all of you for your support and kind words and most of all the prayers. This has been one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with. I am totally exhausted from not sleeping for about 4 days.

I am glad that the funeral and all has passed. I know without a doubt that the prayers are helping. Her girls are so lost as well as my dad.

I have just been trying to spend a lot of time with my dad. We are all gonna miss her so much. She has always been there for me and was a sweet sweet lady.

Most of the comments that were made about her at visitation was about how beautiful of a young lady she was and how friendly she was.(SHE WAS 43)

She always gave everyone a chance no matter who you were or where you came from. The last thing she always told me when I walked out of her house was that she loved me, the most important words that one needs to hear.

I feel like I can try to move on and try to heal, it is just gonna take time. I hope that I sleep tonight, b/c I'm exhausted and for some reason my blood pressure was 99 over 64. I don't know what was up with it being so low. I don't normally check it, but I felt like I was about to collapse. It has come back up in the last few hrs. Ok, guys. THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

LOVE KRIKET
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i don't know what else to say but time will heal and always remember the good times.

love

jofie
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

I have so many wonderful memories. Yea, I know I need rest. I am delerious and look like a zombie. I am headed to bed and so hopeful I will fall off to sleep and stay asleep for awhile.

Kriket