Thanks for all the prayers.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angeleyes3815, May 1, 2006.

1. angeleyes3815

angeleyes3815 New Member

I would like to thank everyone for all of your prayers over my surgery. I had a bad time with it but it could have been alot worse.We have alot of healing to do but at least i can move and i made it though the surgery so i'm thankful for that. Every thing went real good with it the Doc put new bone in my neck and we are hopeing for the best. I have to have surgery on my back now but not for a while. I'm so thankful for friends like i have hear so i thank you all so very much.

angeleyes3815
  2. sherri_baby

sherri_baby New Member

I am glade to hear that you made it through ok. This must be a very hard time for you. I wanted to say that I am praying for your recovery and for your wellbeing.

God bless,
    Sherri
  3. angeleyes3815

angeleyes3815 New Member

Thank you so very much, I don't know if any one ever reads anything or not but it's nice to know that they do. It is very rough right now so please keep me on your list.
  4. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

A very warm welcome to you this is a great board & welcome to my fibro family.
    Ive been off the site for a very long time due to serious illness its so good to be back ive been using this site for 10 years now.
    Im so sorry to hear youve had surgery i will pray that you will make a complete recovery.
    May god bless you & yours.
    Fibrolady37.
  5. angeleyes3815

angeleyes3815 New Member

Thank you so very much for your answer to me. I am doing so well it scares me at times cuz you wonder what is going to happen next ya know. But i wanted to thank you. I also love the site.

Thank you Angel.