Thanks for good thoughts and prayers !!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Granniluvsu, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Got a good report from the doc this morning. It was on the Portal on line doc saying that it was benign and I am to repeat the test next year.

Gotta run now but it sure took a load off my mind. Thanks again for all the kids thoughts and prayers.

Love,,
    Granni
  2. hangininthere

hangininthere Active Member

Thanks for the update!

Thank God!

What a relief!!!

Was hoping it was like what happened before!

Yayyyy!

Patti
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hooray Granni! So happy and relieved to hear your news.

Thanks for letting us know so quickly.

Still have your one daughter on my heart, mind, prayers.
    The one who was struggling so much. I'm always struggling in life, so can relate.

God Bless your whole family.
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thank you so much Patti, Judy, and Freida for your kind thoughts and wonderful prayers. May God also bless you all, Gotta get off this computer.

Love,
    Granni
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Windblade,

Keep on praying for the other daughter. That is a long story and actually it is so crazy I can hardly believe it myself. Really can't say to much as I haven't spoke to her in so long. She didn't have a phone and didn't want to speak to us/ I think she is blaming us for her problems. None of us even knew she has a problem with alcohol and now she says she did all the while. Her x husband did for some time. I almost do not know what to believe as it seems like lots of stuff she has told us for a long time was not true. I am beginning to think that she has other problem other than that or just possibly psychological. Where she is living is like in a half way house I believe and lost her car and I guess all or most of her belongings. Her brother has tried to talk to her and she was going to meet with him for lunch one time she never called him. Not sure they had made an actual date. Everything is a mess.

Her x says now that she has a phone but doesn't want us to have her number. So we are upset and disgusted. We have given her a bunch of money to get her car out of hock and to start looking for a job again but nothing has happened in a very long time. I didn't even tell everyone now that she has a phone but won't call us. Just found that out yesterday I think. Her e-mail 's have never come back so I keep sending notes to her. Talk about frustration and aggravation knowing we have done so much for her through the years. We may very well not see her again, I don't know. She does keep in touch some with x since he now has the kids. This is like a reversal with her x and her. Such a long story and it is already to long. I can find out a few things through her x as she wants to see the kids. He used to be the irresponsible one and now good grief !!

Enough for now. I think and dream about her and pray every night and try not worry but you know how impossible that is. Great for ones high b/p - aaack !

Love,
    Granni
  6. hangininthere

hangininthere Active Member

Granni, I'm praying for your lost daughter. Amen.

Praying for her to come to her right mind. Amen.

God is looking after her for you during this frightening and heart-wrenching time. Amen.

Patti
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Patti,

Thank you so much for your prayers and support during this time especially.

Blessings,
    Granni
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Granni, will keep praying for your daughter. She keeps staying on my mind. Will join my prayers with yours and Patti's. Patti is a strong and persistent prayer warrior.

I'm hoping that if your daughter needs to she will continue with AA. There is strong mentoring, and support, and so many people have been helped! And if psychologically sick or wounded, prayers for her to find help.

Praying also for your high BP. I ask God to help you, strengthen you, and give you wisdom in this relationship.

Love and blessings
  9. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Thanks so much Windblade and Patti too. I appreciate it so much. Not much time to be on the computer right now. DH needs it and I have been busy all day inc a doc appt. All is fine just a sinus infection but not to bad, not in my lungs.

love,
    Granni