Thanks for Prayers...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fairydust39, Oct 25, 2007.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

They have helped me very much. I am still hurting but I'm much better than I was! I know that I would have never made it this far without God helping me and giving me strength. I am still worried about selling the house and moving but nothing definite yet. I want to stay within God's will and hope I make the right decisions.
    I am still very lonely without Al but with God's help I'll survive.Keep praying for me,Please...
    Hugs Shirley
  2. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am glad to hear from you. I think I posted to you on the chit chat board, it has been one of those brain fog days for me. I was concerned because I hadn't heard from you for a while and I wanted to know how you are doing.

I know that it is hard and scary to have to make the decisions that you are faced with. I know that the Lord will lead you to what you are to do. You just need to listen to him as I know you will.

I also, know that you miss your dear husband very much and I know that it is very hard for you to do things without him but just remember you are not alone.

I pray for you daily and i know that you are going to make it.

Gentle hugs and prayers,

Cheryl888881
  3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I was reading your profile and I see you have suffered terribly too. God Bless you for thinking of someone else,when you also need Prayer. I will be Praying for you too. You know when we pray for others,God Blesses us so much for that. No I am never alone,I feel like that but I know God has never turned his back on me when I needed him,and he won't you either! I have turned this over to God and I am not going to worry anymore about it.
    It's people like you that reaches out to others,that gives hope to those that have none.
    I Love you,
    Thanks Shirley

Dear Lord,Please bless Cheryl and touch her heart and give her love and hope for the future. No one knows better than you,how much she has suffered and still thinking of many others to pray for.
    She is a very unselfish person and she needs your love and
    strength tonight. Please touch her and fill her with your Holy Spirit right now.
    AMEN
  4. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

Thank you very much for your prayer, it was so beautiful and I appreciate it very much. I have been in an FM flare for awhile and my OA is acting up also, mainly from weather.

One of the reasons I make it a point of praying for others is that it encourages me to encourage others. Did that make sense. If I am praying for others and thinking about them it gives me less time to dwell on my own problems. I am truly blessed beyond measure and sometimes I feel like Job. I have been through so much yet God has restored me ten fold from what I had before. He is so good and I love to praise him and encourage others to keep pressing on. In our darkest times is when he is the closest to us. We may not always feel him but he is there. He is our Father and he loves us with a love we don't even comprehend. I have enjoyed meeting so many lovely people such as yourself on these boards. People need the Lord and those of us who have found him need to pray for others.

May God bless you and keep you close to him as I know he will. You have really blessed me by seeing how well you are handling the death of your dear husband. I know that in the dark of night you probably miss him the most and I pray that God will wrap his arms around you and keep you close.

Gentle Hugs,

Cheryl888881
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

for the Prayers,What would I do without my wonderful friends here on the board ! I still miss my husband very much but it's getting much better now. Please pray that I do the right thing as far as selling my house. I thought about moving close to my daughter but I don't know one soul there but her and her family and they all work. I would ne more alone there than I am here. I think maybe I'll rent an apartment here some where there is older people and then I can still go to my own church. Also I would spend all my money for a modular and not have any left. If I rent then I can have a little put aside for whatever I need. It is so hard to figure out the right thing and I have been praying about it and asking God's direction in my life.
    Pray that God sees me though this.
    LOVE SHIRLEY