THANKS FOR THE CHAIR ADVICE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lovabuga, Sep 2, 2003.

1. lovabuga

lovabuga New Member

THANKS TO ALL THAT PUT THEIR INPUT IN ON A COMFY CHAIR.I DO HAVE AN OLD OFFICE CHAIR THAT WILL BE A BIT TIGHT IN MY NEW ROOM.HOWEVER COMFY SOUNDS BETTER,I THINK I'LL KEEP IT BUT ADD SOME PILLOWS TO MAKE IT A BIT SOFTER.THANKS EVERYONE.

LOVABUGA
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I hope it works for you, that way we can have you here on the board more often if you are confortable.

Mine is a little big for my computer area too, but its confy, so I can deal with getting in and out!

I need the computer unit moved out about two feet, but need to get the 'hubby' to move it all for me :), you must know how hard it is to get husbands to just 'move' themselves sometimes................

Shalom, Shirl
  3. lovabuga

lovabuga New Member

YOU MEAN YOU ACTUALLY CN GET YOUR HUBBY TO MOVE...LOL...MINE GOES TO WORK COME HOME GOES TO BED AND THEN THE SAME THING AGAIN.THE NEXT STEP IS THE PILLOWS,THEN I'LL BE HERE.

LOVABUGA
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I can get him to move, BUT he works off-shore for an oil company, so he is gone for two weeks, home for the same amonut of time.

That 'stinker' is right under my nose for two whole weeks at a time (STRESS!) 24/7, so I keep a 'Honey Do' list for him when he gets here.
    If I didn't he would 'sit' on his chair till he sprouted watching tv and playing with the dog.

He is a good guy, honest, but like most men he needs to be 'motivated' by a determine woman :)

I hope you get that chair just right................

Shalom, Shirl