Thanks for the help

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Asatrump, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Dear Friends,
    I thank you for your prayers and consideration. My depression is definitely improving and the circumstances around it are more acceptable.

But all this has left me in a flare with my usual "stuff" plus a loudly pounding heart and now UTI.

I think now if winter would release it's grip it would help perk me up .

Many thanks to all.
  2. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am glad your depression is improving. In my opinion there is nothing worse except being in constant pain.

Yes, I am so sick of winter I am about ready to move to Florida. Not really but the thought somehow cheers me up.

It snowed during our Spring Concert last night. My daffodils don't know whether they are coming or going. LOL

They came up in January when we had spring and now they dont' know what to do in March when we are having winter.

They are as mixed up as I am. Well got to eat lunch before my break is over. Talk later.

Love,
    Nancy
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

Depression is a terrible place to be. I know it well and don't ever want to go back there. I am so glad that yours seems to be lifting too.

In the last few months I have started practicing EFT and am going to put a post on here one of these days about it. I learned about it on the main board years ago but never bothered learning it. When I was having such a tough time in the fall, I figured I had nothing to lose and tried it.

It has helped my depression and anxiety so much that I cannot believe it. It might be something for you to try. It is free and easy to learn. And everyone that I have shown it to has felt improvement.

I am sure that you will feel better when spring arrives. I think that is the last time I believe a groundhog that says spring is just around the corner. We have had more snow and cold weather (minus 42 yesterday!! with the windchill) since Feb. 2. Dumb groundhog. :)

Love, Pepper