thanks for the help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joysarah, Nov 26, 2002.

1. joysarah

joysarah New Member

I just want to thank all of you that replied to me about my itching. I will tell you all I was feeling pretty alone until now. My husband really tries to be understanding but he really doesn't get it. anyway I will be hanging around for awhile, I really appreciate the great advice. I do take all the vitamins a stuff that was mentioned. I exercise and I eat pretty healthy. I was diagnosed with hypothroidisjm a yr ago and I am on armour thyroid which works well for me. I just want to say thanks again
    Cyea Joy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/26/2002]
  2. joysarah

joysarah New Member

I just want to thank all of you that replied to me about my itching. I will tell you all I was feeling pretty alone until now. My husband really tries to be understanding but he really doesn't get it. anyway I will be hanging around for awhile, I really appreciate the great advice. I do take all the vitamins a stuff that was mentioned. I exercise and I eat pretty healthy. I was diagnosed with hypothroidisjm a yr ago and I am on armour thyroid which works well for me. I just want to say thanks again
    Cyea Joy
    [This Message was Edited on 11/26/2002]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Joy, I missed you original message, so just stopped to welcome you to the board.

Hope we will be hearing a lot from you in the future.

Shalom, Shirl