Thanks for the Kind Thoughts, Shoulders Prayers

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaiasmom, Dec 20, 2006.

1. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

Well, I posted yesterday that I needed a shoulder to cry on, described my circumstances, and just want to thank those who replied with their understanding, validation, kindness & prayers.

I haven't posted much on here in quite awhile. I started a new job at the end of August, and it is crazy stressful & busy, and as I mentioned, an hour away from home with traffic, so I don't have much extra time for me (I do come on & read sometimes though).

I guess I just wanted to say that I had forgotten how nice it is to have people talk to you the way people here do - when they are being compassionate anyways. When I tell a co-worker that I did myself in by shopping & making gift baskets all day Saturday & had to spend 2 2/1 days in bed to recover they think I'm some kind of crazy person! Like, "I went shopping last weekend too, and I was at work on Monday!!"

Anyways, I am actually feeling a little better today. I made it to work only 20 minutes late today (I didn't get here unitl almost noon yesterday), and I don't feel like I'm going to die at any moment, so it could be much worse. Meds are controlling the pain better today, but I don't think I will ever feel "well rested" or even not too tired again as long as I live!

I hope everyone else is feeling well & the weather is not making you miserable. It sure is freezing here in the Bay Area lately!! Happy Holidays.

Love,
    Leanne