Thanks for the prayers Kimberly Anne is here :)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by xphile, Aug 18, 2008.

1. xphile

xphile New Member

I just wanted to say God Bless you all for your prayers and thoughts while my sister was expecting! Kimberly Anne was brought into this world at a little after 2pm. She's a beautiful little girl with dark hair and dark blue eyes :) She weighed 8lbs. 5oz. although I can't figure out what her length is because she was mad and letting everyone know it lol. I held her for the first time just about an hour ago and she was cooing in my arms. Jonathan cried when I picked him up the first time but I had been unsure of myself then. She is very much a blessing and I'm so relieved now that the wait is over! The Lord kept me from having any grand mal seizures and I am very thankful for that. Keep Kimberly Anne and Angela and the rest of us in your prayers and thanks for the ones you've already offered!

Hugs,
    Adam
  2. kbak

kbak Member

Hi Adam,

Wonderful, wonderful!!! So glad the babe is here and all is well.

kbak
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Wonderful, wonderful news! She sounds like such a beauty - you must have loved picking her up and holding her for the first time!

Congratulations to Angie and her husband, and your Mom, and to the whole family.

I am so thankful that you didn't have any grand-mal seizures. Thank you Lord!

WELCOME to the world, little Kimberly Anne!!!

Love, Judy