Thanks for the prayers / Please continue praying today

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Oct 27, 2003.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks everyone for the prayers. It has helped me thru so much.

I'm real upset right now about my work situation. Just misc problems I deal with everyday. Sometimes I feel in my heart this is whats caused my depression and anxiety. Constantly dealing days and some nights with things with with work. I have a job that has me taking wirk calls at night. This morning is one of them and it makes me think of quitting, but I have a family to support and feed. Dear Lord I ask you to show me the way and just guide me in what I do today. In Jesus name amen.

Danny
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks Linda. God bless you.

Danny
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m sorry your not liking your job. That can really bring a person so down. I pray that things improve for you and God lifts your spirit. Thank you for all your wonderful daily prayer posts. You are an inspiration for me and many and I`m so glad your here.

Blessings,
    Sandyz
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks all for your prayers. I made another day here at work. I had a could talk with my boss today, which is nice to be able to do. He's also a christian and we helped each other today. I feel more at peace. The Lord truly blessed me today. Dear Lord almighty, thanks for all the blessing you have given me.

Danny
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will continue to keep you in my prayers, you are such a faithful Servent of the Lord! I so admire you for that.

My husband is also a Christian, and at times things do get a little hard on his job also.

He just met another Christian there, and it was like the Lord sent him the greatest blessing. He is sharing his tapes by Adrian Rogers with this man, and he was so thrilled to be able to share the Lord's word with someone else for a change.

God's most gracious blessings for you and the job. Also for your boss,.............

Shalom, Shirl
  6. Luann53051

Luann53051 New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your job stress. Breadwinners of families have so much pressure these days to remain competitive--and the competition out there is fierce!! I know that I should tell my husband, and on a daily basis, that I couldn't do what he does. I would be a horrible husband and father! I certainly couldn't take the stress of supporting all of us, plus the stress of the business world. I have my stresses, but I always have the comfort in knowing that he takes care of all of us.

You are a very faithful following of the Lord. I can tell in all of your positive posts. I will definitely be praying for you for the rest of this week.

Lord, please give Danny comfort in knowing that you are walking his days with him. Please help him to feel your presence, and to know that you are helping him in his challenges in his job, and in supporting his family. Please guide him in his daily walk in this world. In Jesus' name we pray.

Hugs,
    Luann
  7. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I haven't been very active on here lately, days sometimes go by that I don't have the time to post, but I have been praying for your work situation and will continue to pray for you. I read your update and am glad that the talk between you and your boss helped things. You were there praying for my hubby when he was having work related problems and I will be here praying for you also! Just as the Lord stepped in and remedied our situation, I am believing that He will do the same for you!
    Lisa
  8. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Thanks everyone for the prayers.

Danny