thanks for the replies, my location is

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbecca47, Feb 5, 2007.

1. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

I am from toledo,ohio, I do take anti depressants, but finding out that they just aren't working. I go to the pchy. doc tommorrow. I hope to get help there for the depresssion. I know that the cold weather, doesn't help the fibro. and it has been bitter cold. what doesn't help wearing a winter coat is a killer for me. well i am glad i came back to this sight. Thanks to all for the responses. Becca
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I didn't see your other post, but hope you can get some help with your depression. I live just over the state line in Michigan-about 45 minutes from you.

Ellen
  3. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

might be the best thing you can do for your depression. Ive been depressed my whole life and when I got fibro, I felt worthless and useless, especially when I had to leave work. I started seeing a psychologist last yr and it helped soooo much. He listens and tells me what he thinks and has helped me to understand that I do matter and I have a new life now. Not worse, but different.

Best of luck, let us know how it goes....

Suzette
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Beca:

I am so glad you made a good move.

Like you, I saw a 'psych' doc many years ago when the Fibromyalgia hit.

I only needed a few sessions, but I suppose it helped.

nyrofan
  5. app5775

app5775 New Member

Hi, I live about an hour south of Toledo. If you are in need of a good doctor to treat CFS and Fibro. Let me know. My doctor is in Norwalk. take care.