Thanks for the replies..need some help!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by calgarychris, Mar 21, 2010.

1. calgarychris

calgarychris New Member

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your kind replies to my blood defiency. I am low in Iron, Folic acid, my MCHC is low as is my hematocrit. So basically my blood is not getting enough oxygen and it is like having as my husband put it: distilled water running through my veins. I am also low in Vitamin D, b12, and other vitamins minerals. So basically I am having to take even more supplements than meds right now and my stomach is not happy.

I am also going off my pain meds as well and going down on my anti-anxiety meds too. I have no break through meds right now and I an on only hydro long acting and I will admit I can get nothing done. This is the first time in my life I cannot work and I am barely taking care of my three boys as for my house....forget it! I had the worst panic attack I have ever had in 15 years this weekend as I am decreasing my Rivitril as well because my rape trial has been completed (I won by the way.. found out on my mom's birthday and since she passed away in 2008 I wonder if her hand was in it). I am missing her so much too. I was the youngest and only daughter with three older brothers and she was not only my mom but my best friend in the city.

Sorry this is so long but I need some advice on whether to tell my doctor all this on Monday but I don't want to let him down with all the work we have done. But, I have to be able to care for my kids and myself? There is also the option of going into the hospital for two weeks and getting off all meds but the last time I was in the hospital I was making all the decisions in respect to my mothers cancer and the last thing I did before I left the hospital for good was kiss her goodbye after she was gone. I panic just thinking about it but I am unsure about doing this by tapering as it takes so long.

I realize I a blabbing on and for that I apologize I just really need support right now and like a lot of you on the board dealing with so much pain.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Gentle Hugs and Thoughts,

Chris
  2. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

I have these frequent "fantasies" where I get it in my head that If I just PUT MY MIND TO IT I can live like I did before I was sick....

you know, just DECIDE that I will get up at a "normal" time, and get dressed and do the household chores, drive my kids around, and just take up my life where I left off....I even splurge and order some new clothes....(note I said ORDER because I am too sick to go shopping!)

and then, it just doesn't happen....i keep wearing my pj's all day, am in bed all day, everyday, and nothing will fix me....especially just wishing this away

I don't know why I do this....i know it won't just go away....but sometimes, I almost convince myself I can do it....until I actually try....or think about trying...

I think you might be doing the same with the meds....you want to stop taking them because you want to stop taking them....and wanting to stop NEEDING them, doesn't make you stop needing them....

sometimes we just don't have any choice...why suffer, Chris? your boys need you in what ever form you can give them...if it means having medication in your blood, go for it....

I wish we could stop judging ourselves....we want others to stop but we are the hardest on ourselves....I wish I didn't have to take all this crap but, it helps...especially the xanax!....the anxiety is part of this illness....

and when you have kids....it gets pretty noisy....and the noise just makes me ache! I have 2 boys and they make plenty of noise and activity...

and you have had all kinds of other stuff on your plate....losing your mom, and a rape case...omg....just go with what helps you....

and don't worry about going on and on on your posts!!! heehee! I always, always type waaaay toooooo much! what people must think about my posts....mine are truly too long! yours was just fine....