Thanks for the reply joellen1031 on weaponized agents,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jen3092, Oct 22, 2002.

1. jen3092

jen3092 New Member

I'm new to the board so it will probably take me some time to get the hang of this, I tend to run on and on ... I appreciate what you said Joellen1031 and agree that this is a good place to share the good, the bad and the ugly about our DD. And you are right my husband is a great guy and I am lucky to have him... I read your bio and it sounds like you are also lucky to have a great hubby...So you have 10 grandchildren, I'm expecting my first(well not me, my daughter-in-law) Christmas Day... We have three sons and it's a girl.. My husband will be in heaven finally the little girl he's always wanted and he can spoil her all he wants and send her home.... Should be interesting..Well Hi to all and I'll be trying to check in often...I have learned alot about our dd also and will enjoy sharing and exchanging info.. Have any of you tried Glutathione subcutaneous injections? I have had some luck with them...
  2. jen3092

jen3092 New Member

I'm new to the board so it will probably take me some time to get the hang of this, I tend to run on and on ... I appreciate what you said Joellen1031 and agree that this is a good place to share the good, the bad and the ugly about our DD. And you are right my husband is a great guy and I am lucky to have him... I read your bio and it sounds like you are also lucky to have a great hubby...So you have 10 grandchildren, I'm expecting my first(well not me, my daughter-in-law) Christmas Day... We have three sons and it's a girl.. My husband will be in heaven finally the little girl he's always wanted and he can spoil her all he wants and send her home.... Should be interesting..Well Hi to all and I'll be trying to check in often...I have learned alot about our dd also and will enjoy sharing and exchanging info.. Have any of you tried Glutathione subcutaneous injections? I have had some luck with them...