Thanks for the warm welcome

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Reg1, Dec 18, 2002.

1. Reg1

Reg1 New Member

Thanks everyone, you guys sure know how to make a person feel better. It took me a while to come out of hiding, i think because i was so afraid of the other world of people rejecting or critising my every word. Even when someone ask, how are you?", your're almost afraid to answer. But i should have known that this is where my friends shall be and understand all of my problems, for we are all in the same boat unfortunately. Again, I'm honored to be among the best. (((((((((HUGS))))))))) Reg1
  2. selma

selma New Member

Happy you're out. No need to be honored. Just bow three times and send chocolate. Love, Selma
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

Nice to meet you. I've been *unwell* and very tired for days, so I am sorry not to have welcomed you prior to this. I hope you'll feel free to post now that you're out of the closet. Enjoy!!!
    Love,
    Kady
  4. 1Writer

1Writer New Member

We are really a great group, and although I'm relatively new here (about a month), I feel like these people are family, already. Everyone here is so concerned w/each other and you'll find out you will get honest, well informed information. I have CFS, Thyroid Disease, IBS, Scoliosis, on HRT, IBS, tinnitis, etc....the list can go on and on, but you get the jest of it. I hope we hear more from you and I'll say a prayer for your daughter...I'm a grandma of 6 (have 3 grown children) and so I know that losing one must be terribly hard...I can only imagine...You will be in my prayers, too.

Again, WELCOME ABOARD!
    1Writer
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Good to see another post from you. It took me many years to come out of 'hiding' with the Fibro, I was also hiding from it myself as well.

Glad you realize that there are people in this world who do understand, I didn't know this either untill I found this board.

I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers, I have two grandchildren, one boy one girl. I also have a friend who lost a granddaughter at 3 years old. It was 16 years ago, but I still remember her grief vividly.

Blessings going out to your family, and do come join us as often as you can.

Shalom, Shirl