Thanks for the warm welcome

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mum6, May 23, 2003.

1. mum6

mum6 New Member

It is so nice to have other people that understand. I have so many questions that I want to ask. I have read that trouble swallowing can happen. Anybody know about this? I loose the beginning of my meal several times a week because it feels like it just doesn't go down. After a quick bathroom break I can join the family and enjoy my meal. They are all getting so use to this nobody even reacts anymore. Also I have found that even on warm nights I can sleep a little better with warm Pj's and an extra blanket>am I just strange?? Enough questions for now. Thanks again for the welcome
  2. Princessraye

Princessraye New Member

on this board about swallowing difficulties. Many people seem to have them and maybe you will find something helpful

I sleep better in warm pj's and a blanket too :) So if you are strange, we both are :)
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I take Pure Noni Juice for the swallowing, its really helped me. I take a teaspoon before eating each meal. But it does not seem to help everyone.

As for that warm bed (you are not strange), I use a 'mattress heating pad', it is sooooo wonderful for the pain and stiffness.
    All of here that has one swears by them. In the summer (I live in Louisiana), I keep the a/c down so I am confortable with the heat from the mattress pad.

You can buy them from Sear's, Penny's, and Wal-Mart on line.

Ask all the questions you have, we will try to answer as much as we can.

Shalom, Shirl

[ advertisement ]