THANKS FOR THE WELCOME, SHIRL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sumbuni, Jul 26, 2003.

1. sumbuni

sumbuni New Member

DEAR SHIRL,
    I WORK 10 HOURS A DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK, AND THEN 5 HRS TO 8 HRS WITH THE POSSIBLITY OF HAVING TO WORK 10 ON SATURDAY. I LIVE ALONE, AND IF I DON'T MOW THE YARD THE MAN I RENT THE LOT FROM THREATENS TO THROW ME OFF THE LOT...I REALLY NEED TO SELL THE TRAILER AND RENT AN APT. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG I CAN HOLD UP WORKING AT THIS JOB, I'VE ONLY BEEN THERE A LITTLE LESS THAN 4 MONTHS, AND I'VE ALREADY MISSED 4 DAYS OF WORK, WHICH MAKES MY PERCENTAGE WAY HIGHTER THAN THE 2% THAT IS ACCEPTABLE...I MAY NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT QUITTING, THEY MAY DO THAT FOR ME.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE MY LIFE STYLE...I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START...MY HOUSE ALREADY LOOKS LIKE I NEED TO RENT A DOZER TO CLEAN!

THANKS FOR THE COME BACK, AND THE WELCOME! THIS IS A GREAT PLACE FOR ME TO BE RIGHT NOW.

((HUGGS))

SUMBUNI
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I am so sorry you are having so many problems. Is it possible to have some kid or whoever cut your grass? I could not cut a 4'x4' patch of grass if my life depended on it!

My son cuts and cares for my grass and yard, I pay him. He is a late bloomer and is working his way through college (better late than never) :) .

None of my business, but I would not sell my mobil home for an apartment, at least you have a home this way and can move it if necessary.

I am sorry to hear you have to work so many hours, that is terrible with these illnesses. Wish I could help you in someway.

It would be impossible for anyone to keep house and work the hours you are working.

Maybe a less demanding job would be best for you. Gee, I see by your profile that you are a Christian, so am offering prayer for your life to get easier.

By the way, we do have a Worship Board on this site, just go to the 'Message Boards' and the link is on the leftside of the index. We have a lot of prayer warriors there and always room for one more!

Take care, and keep posting, I just know you are one nice lady.

Shalom, Shirl

PS I could use a 'bull-dozer' in two of my closets, I never have enough energy to really clean them like I want too, and no one can clean someone elses closets :(