Thanks for your love and prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by 143alan, Dec 23, 2006.

1. 143alan

143alan New Member

Hi Everyone!
    I'm feeling better day-by-day and wanted to let all of you know how much I appreciated your prayers. There were times while I was in the hospital and in tremendous pain that I would, all of a sudden have this wonderful peace and comfort.

I have been reading your posts at times, when I can sit here for a minute or two. I can't post long and I'm not responding to many because it doesn't take long for the pain to kick in, but I wanted all of you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks so much
    Nancy
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I didn't know about you being in the hospital. I am sorry for not being here to help pray...but I have you on my prayer list. May God continue to strengthen you!

I hope that you will have a Merry Christmas!

Love....Mari
  3. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

It is good to see you post. I have not been able to check email. I went to church today and my niece and her husband surprised us and were here early so they ate out with us for lunch. My nephew and his little girl were there too.

I had not even started my Christmas shopping until today. I ran around the mall like a crazy woman and got things pretty fast. I have everything wrapped and my mom and I watched It's A Wonderful Life. I was so tired I kept falling asleep.

I hope you are feeling better each day. Did you get a special delivery yet?

I am still praying for you and Alan.
    Merry Christmas and tell Alan hi for me.

Love,
    Nancy
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Bumping for Manager