Thanks for your prayers for my band concerts

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Mar 6, 2007.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I really appreciate all of your support. It helped me to get through a very challenging day victoriously. The kids did an awesome job both at the assembly and at the night concert.

Asa, you would have been proud. These kids certainly don't play like elementary kids.

I am going to bed now. My feet are killing me. LOL

I got a letter from my insurance and I am NOT opening it up tonight and have anything ruin this day. I will open it tomorrow so I am going to need some courage to just open it up.

Thanks again for all of your support and prayers. It means so much to me to have you all there.

Love,
    Nancy
    [This Message was Edited on 03/06/2007]
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Congratulations, somehow concerts manage to pull together and rise to the occasion. I know for sure you must be exhausted.

I love the way you are avoiding reading the letter. In my best Southern belle accent: Oh Scah lett, think about it tomorrow when you are stronga! Wish you had Rhett Butler there to make sure the insurance went your way.

I have some news and updates, will email you. Meantime, hugs.
  3. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I knew you could do it! It's great when it's over, isn't it?

Terri
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Yes, I am beyond wiped out today. I was in so much pain last night that I couldn't sleep. I have heel spurs really bad and it just about did me in with my dress shoes.

I am going to have to deal with that problem sooner than I had hoped. I have had surgery on one foot already for heel spurs.

Yes, I am playing the Scarlett role and worrying about that insurance letter tomorrow. The problem is tomorrow is now today so I will have to open it when I get home from school. I know I will be upset if it is rejected so why put yourself through that if you don't have to. LOL

If it is accepted then I could have been celebrating earlier. So we will see.

Thanks for your prayers and support. I really do appreciate it.

Love,
    Nancy