Thanks for your prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bandwoman, Nov 7, 2006.

1. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I usually respond to each of you but I just can't tonight as I really need to get to bed. It has been a long day and I got home late. I saw my muscle therapist tonight and hopefully my headaches will stay away. I didn't have any today PTL so the Lord is definitely answering prayers. Thank you Jesus. I am hurting all over even my conducting arm. My concert is tomorrow night. I have two elementary kids performing solos tomorrow morning and I can't even be there to hear them. I teach at two schools and have important things going on at the same time at each. We go full steam ahead with parent teacher conferences on Thursday and Friday and then I collapse. I swear the outfit that I just bought for the concert this Saturday shrunk as I tried it on tonight. Oh Lord help me!!! Thanks for your prayers and support. They mean more to me than you will ever know. You all have given me a boost this year that has made this school year fly by despite some of my little challenges that I have in my bands this year. I will give you an update as soon as I can. Take care and I am still praying for each one of you in my bubble bath time early in the mornings.

Love,
    Nancy
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Good luck being in two places at one time! Don't worry about your new dress, just wear your Wonder Woman Outfit.
    Prayers that your strength holds out, your arm holds out, your voice, your patience and may Friday come quickly for you.

I will be listening tomorrow night for Bravissimo! Bravississimo and Bravissississimo!
    Take a bow and Praise God.
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

I didn't even think you could get on the board tonight with all that's on your plate. I am so glad to hear that your headache is gone. I will pray that it stays away.

Prayin', prayin', prayin' that all goes well for you tomorrow and the rest of the week.

(((HUGS)))Pepper
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I should have gone with the Wonder Woman outfit because as I took a bow I was so afraid I was going to rip a seam in my rear end. Wouldn't that have been a great encore!!!!

Slept in today and it feels soooooooo good to not have any immediate pressure. Thanks for your prayers.

Love,
    Nancy