thanks for your support

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rachel432, Nov 16, 2006.

1. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

thank you to everyone who responded to my posts last week. i have been having such a bad time with my friend passing away and then one of my dogs running away. (we still haven't found the dog) it meant so much to me to get the great messages from all of you when i was really at an extreme low point.

i'm sorry i didn't write back sooner but i just have been sleeping so much which has always been my way of dealing with stress. today is the first day that i'm really starting to feel a little bit back to normal.

thank you all so much for your kind words and support. and i hope that if my dog doesn't come back to me that at least he has found someone who has taken him in and is giving him a good home.

2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I did not see your previous post but I do understand how hard it is to have a dog disappear. We "lost" one that way about 3 months after my crash.

My entire family searched for him. We covered a large radius. We even offered a $500.reward. We never found him. I really think someone took him and like you my only hope is that they loved him and took care of him as much as we did. He was a good dog.

My DH could not stand it and bought another lab immediatley. He just had to have someone to greet him when he came home from work. Of course the new dog could not take the other dog's place but we had the love to give and a lab puppy can certainly occupy your time and mind.

I am sorry that you have been through so much. Maybe your dog will come back. We still look.