Thanks friends for the advise ,I'm up again its almost 3 am

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cupimick, Nov 24, 2002.

1. cupimick

cupimick Member

Hi My Friends,

Mel first off thanks for the news about Gingko , now it makes sense why I have had such bizarre and scary dreams. I guess I have to be patient as I am hoping that maybe in a few more weeks I will start getting the sleep I need, so I am faithfully taking the ZMA. I actually even tried taking an over the counter sleeping aid tonite and nothing , I am wide awake, its just its making me so tired during the day since I don't get a full nite's sleep. Gen you may be right about the numbness being related to maybe my back or neck ,. I too, like your hubby seem to have it the worse when I first wake up . Oh well, I am going to try and get some sleep now, or end up up watching TV if all else fails,keep your fingers crossed for me. Have a good week all.

Hugs,

Deanna
  2. cupimick

cupimick Member

Hi My Friends,

Mel first off thanks for the news about Gingko , now it makes sense why I have had such bizarre and scary dreams. I guess I have to be patient as I am hoping that maybe in a few more weeks I will start getting the sleep I need, so I am faithfully taking the ZMA. I actually even tried taking an over the counter sleeping aid tonite and nothing , I am wide awake, its just its making me so tired during the day since I don't get a full nite's sleep. Gen you may be right about the numbness being related to maybe my back or neck ,. I too, like your hubby seem to have it the worse when I first wake up . Oh well, I am going to try and get some sleep now, or end up up watching TV if all else fails,keep your fingers crossed for me. Have a good week all.

Hugs,

Deanna