THANKS (from a newbie)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CrystalRose, Oct 6, 2006.

1. CrystalRose

CrystalRose New Member

I am so grateful to have found this place. The info that is shared is so helpful and the support is incredible. Thanks to everyone for sharing your advice, your thoughts, your good and bad days. It is so great to read about your experiences and know that I'm not alone. I do have family support, but it is hard for them to understand what I'm going through. I can come here and not feel like I'm losing my mind (what little I have left!). I have new heroes now...all of you! I know that when I have a good day, a bad day or a really bad train wreck day, I can come here and be encouraged. By sharing the good, the bad, the ugly and the funny, you are being someone's hero. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
  2. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

This is a great board! Terri
  3. dononagin

dononagin New Member

Welcome aboard! Ya know.. your right.. we are heroes.. and you are too.. all of us who deal with this day in and out who don't give up.. we all are.

There is so much to learn! Welcome home.. you are not alone.
    I'll look forward to getting to know you!

Hugs!
    dona
  4. llama

llama New Member

Hi! I'm also a Newbie. I've belonged to this board actually for several years, but only really used it for reference purposes.

So stupid! I finally wandered into the message board section about 6 months ago and became hooked (although just as a "lurker"). Finally got my nerve up and started to post just recently.

So WELCOME! I think we are both lucky to have found this outlet for info, support and surprisingly a lot of fun. I've heard it said that some of the funniest comics are those who have had some of life's worst challenges.

Jill
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

I don't know what I would do without this place! It has been my refuge and my biggest support for many years. I hope that you continue to come here and share with us.

Pepper