Thanks from Nana

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nana2Andromeda, Aug 31, 2002.

1. Nana2Andromeda

Nana2Andromeda New Member

Thanks you so much for all the kind words and support you have given me. I can see there are a lot of who will be there for me when I am down and give me the encouragement I need to get me through my hard times, no matter what it might be. Love to all.....and hugs too.
  2. Nana2Andromeda

Thanks you so much for all the kind words and support you have given me. I can see there are a lot of who will be there for me when I am down and give me the encouragement I need to get me through my hard times, no matter what it might be. Love to all.....and hugs too.
  3. Nana2Andromeda

Nope, this is a young Nana....of 46,but alittle on the heavy side I think, but the hubby says not.
  4. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

You both are beautiful caring women. Period.

Hugs to you both. Michele

P.S. Wow, I was so impressed that I wrote a message w/ only 12 words!!! New record?? Oh, guess not, message just didn't feel right till I rambled some more. lol
  5. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

You can never have enough Nanas in the world!! I haven't met a Nana/Nanna yet who I didn't adore!

I get to see my Nana today... she's 88 years young. She got her ears pierced for my wedding this past June. LOL

-Shoobie