Thanks Janalynn

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jeramy, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Jeramy

Jeramy New Member

Hi Janalynn,
    you posted a response to a post I made about 3 months ago and I never answered or said thanks. I have been sick and terribly busy. But unlike my post that said I was afraid of dying... I am not feeling that bad now. (Not today anyway! Ha, ha!)
    Thanks for your supportive words. I am marching forward. I do find some joy daily. I still have way too much on my plate to deal with and I didn't put it there. But with determination and my fiance's incredible patience and love and the promise of my kids lives being truly healthy and fabulous... I am enduring.
    I still worry about my health and am trying to take cautious steps to make sure everything is "in place" if I did die sooner than later. But for now, my acute symptoms from the summer have calmed down and given me the space to put those urgent worries at bay.
    Thanks and take care.
  2. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

Aww, you're so sweet to send me a message! I'm sorry that I haven't been on here much. I've been dealing with my own health issues for the past 5 weeks or so.

I'm so glad you're "marching forward"! It sounds like you certainly do have a lot to be grateful for, so I hope that those things remain in the forefront of your life and give you the joy that you so deserve!

Thank you again - it was so nice to see your post!
    Keep in touch!