Thanks, Klutzo

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teach6, Sep 19, 2002.

1. teach6

teach6 New Member

Yesterday I read a post where you talked about the supplements you take. The part that got me interested was the digestive enzymes. I have IBS-C and it has been unrelenting.

After reading your post I did some research of my own to decide exactly what would be best for me and then ordered it from ProHealth. I ended up with two things you had suggested and am already taking some of the others on your list.

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your info.

Barbara
  2. teach6

teach6 New Member

Yesterday I read a post where you talked about the supplements you take. The part that got me interested was the digestive enzymes. I have IBS-C and it has been unrelenting.

After reading your post I did some research of my own to decide exactly what would be best for me and then ordered it from ProHealth. I ended up with two things you had suggested and am already taking some of the others on your list.

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your info.

Barbara
  3. klutzo

klutzo New Member

It's nice to be appreciated. Sometimes I feel so useless and wonder why God is still keeping me here. There are lots of things I don't know about, but I do know a lot about supplements, so if you ever have any more questions, please just ask. Hugs,
    Klutzo