THANKS LAVENDER BUTTERFLY!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lindasue, Oct 29, 2002.

1. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Lavender,
    Thanks for the post! Yea...I just had to vent some of my disgust with aney's sales tactic's.....
    Thank you, thank you, for the imput on percocet (did I spell it right?) I took perco. after my c-section in '80. and it really helped with the pain....OUCH!!! that hurt a bit!!
    Anyway....to the point...I will talk with my doc. tomorrow when I see him. He said on the phone yesterday that maybe I he will refer me to a pain control doc...Man, I get so tired of seeing one dr after another. But, I'm blessed that my husband has good insurance..since I can no longer work! And perhaps a pain dr will be the best way to go. I've never been to one..so we'll see. For now I'll go ahead and take the 100mgs. of Ultram 4x's a day and the klonopin .2mg during the day to take some of the edge off when it gets too bad. and the flexaril and klon at night and let's see what else do they have me on.....oh yea, now the rumie has put me on wellbutrin during the day.....and I just took 2 extra strength tylonol about a half hour after the 100mg. of Ultram......oh me, oh my.....where did my brain go..?????!!!???????
    God bless us all!!!!
    My love and hugs,
    Linda Sue
  2. lindasue

lindasue New Member

Lavender,
    Thanks for the post! Yea...I just had to vent some of my disgust with aney's sales tactic's.....
    Thank you, thank you, for the imput on percocet (did I spell it right?) I took perco. after my c-section in '80. and it really helped with the pain....OUCH!!! that hurt a bit!!
    Anyway....to the point...I will talk with my doc. tomorrow when I see him. He said on the phone yesterday that maybe I he will refer me to a pain control doc...Man, I get so tired of seeing one dr after another. But, I'm blessed that my husband has good insurance..since I can no longer work! And perhaps a pain dr will be the best way to go. I've never been to one..so we'll see. For now I'll go ahead and take the 100mgs. of Ultram 4x's a day and the klonopin .2mg during the day to take some of the edge off when it gets too bad. and the flexaril and klon at night and let's see what else do they have me on.....oh yea, now the rumie has put me on wellbutrin during the day.....and I just took 2 extra strength tylonol about a half hour after the 100mg. of Ultram......oh me, oh my.....where did my brain go..?????!!!???????
    God bless us all!!!!
    My love and hugs,
    Linda Sue
  3. lavender_butterfly

lavender_butterfly New Member

I am SO VERY GLAD I could help you!!!

I could not imagine taking all those meds at all those times. I have a hard enough time remembering to take what I do take!!

Keep us up to date with what happens! I will be waiting with my fingers crossed! I do hope this works out for you!

And yes, I do believe it is spelled "percocet". My insurance pays for the generic version, which is called "oxycod". I think...I am not 100% sure. Like I said, pill bottle is at home.

I am filled with such joy and I have a huge smile on my face! I am so glad I could help!!!