thanks lil cactus

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pamb, Aug 27, 2002.

1. pamb

pamb New Member

Thank you for the info. I will go ahead and check yes. I hope this goes ok. I go tomorrow for my appt. I am getting to my ropes end. I just hope that my marriage makes it through this. I hope also that my son will not
    take my bad days personally. He is a great kid. Thank you again. Pam b
  2. pamb

pamb New Member

Thank you for the info. I will go ahead and check yes. I hope this goes ok. I go tomorrow for my appt. I am getting to my ropes end. I just hope that my marriage makes it through this. I hope also that my son will not
    take my bad days personally. He is a great kid. Thank you again. Pam b
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

My son has more wisdom than I and he has gotten me through a lot. We both have begun therapy in conjunction w/the clinic where we go to for our psychiatric sessions. Of course, the psychiatrist visits are segregated as are the majority of the time period for the counseling sessions.

This is done through a formerly State funded, now county funded mental health clinic. Since the State (TExas) yanked its financial backing there is no longer a mandate that each county have a mental health clinic. Can you imagine? I cannot fathom what that will do to those with very difficult cases who are doing good to get to the clinic. Up goes the homeless, hopeless back into the crevices of the city.

Anyway, you will prevail ultimately. Keep your eye to that day! Love CactusLil'