thanks ,made it thru funeral

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Aug 17, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks everyone for your prayers.
    the funeral was yesterday and it was hard to make it thru.with all my aches and pains. the church pews had no padding so that was pure torture.and then when at the dinner everyone talking .I thought I was going to lose it my ears where ringing so bad,I feel like such a burden my hubby and my sister where visting with all our counsins and I just felt like I was going to scream because of my ears, I got up and went to the bathroom just to get away from it.but my one cousin came to our house after and we had a nice visit,he lives in Texas so we exchange e-mails and we"re going to keep in-touch.

the funeral was ,just what my dear cousin would have wanted,matter of fact he made all his own arrangements 2 wks ago. his grandson read a poem that Ray had ask him to.
    he was a good chirstian and loved his fellowman.
    and did many things for his neighbors and commuinty.

so I made it theu the day and just thank God that I had the strenght to go. hugs Sixtyslady
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Reading your post brought tears to my eyes. I am glad you were given the strength you needed to attend the funeral. May the good Lord give you strength and may I extend my sympathy.
  3. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Sorry you had to go through so much with the funeral and your pain level.

May God bless you and your family and give you peace and strength to carry on

You are in my prayers

hugs

kgangel
    [This Message was Edited on 08/18/2006]
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I guess the pain is just part of my everday life,but it seems like more of a burden when I need to go some where.
    and then I just feel like everyone can see my pain like when I was sitting in the church it felt like they all knew my back was killing me.
    Maybe it was worse because I was nervous and my muscles get tight. but God gave me strenght and I was glad I got to go. So I could say my farewells to my Buddy Ray.
    He helped me through some very diffcult times in my life.
    and after all thats what its all about helping each other. hugs Sixtyslady
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I know that this was so hard for you...but you will be rewarded for your giving.

God bless you....Mari