Thanks Mel, Seagull & Allhart

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Nikki, Nov 23, 2002.

1. Nikki

Nikki Member

for the replys. My friends and family told me I was crazy to continue this treatment. My ortho recommended it, and at the time I was in so much pain I was willing to do anything. The clinic is very reputable and the PTs use this method on the college football players in my hometown . . .(maybe that explains some of the games we're losing) and supposedly with good results. But, I am not a football player (only 5'2 & 118).

I left PT when they wanted to do ASTM on my arms. I am now going to a good MT. She is working on my trigger points. I do believe I need hands on therapy rather than instruments.

Here's to better days for all of us...........Nikki
  2. Nikki

Nikki Member

for the replys. My friends and family told me I was crazy to continue this treatment. My ortho recommended it, and at the time I was in so much pain I was willing to do anything. The clinic is very reputable and the PTs use this method on the college football players in my hometown . . .(maybe that explains some of the games we're losing) and supposedly with good results. But, I am not a football player (only 5'2 & 118).

I left PT when they wanted to do ASTM on my arms. I am now going to a good MT. She is working on my trigger points. I do believe I need hands on therapy rather than instruments.

Here's to better days for all of us...........Nikki