Thanks Mikie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Sep 4, 2005.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

For your Post. I deleated what I said.

You are right people are not feeling great right now and are very tense.

Until you posted me I was going to leave altogether.

We will all miss you as Moderator and I see now Acesnanna is also leaving. Please God Shirl will be back in time safe and sound.

I also find the pictures of the hurricane too depressing.

At least relations with my Husband have improved somewhat.

Thanks for your prayers.

I am just back from a swim in the pool I am joined and feel the better for it.

I have had enough stress before we came here to live to last me a lifetime. My health has improved since I went back on Elavil as its the only thing that gives me a nights sleep and helps my depression and helps with my Fm and back pain and TMJ and Neuralga.

Did you see my latest art in my Profile. ? Its of a field of corn as its that time of year again.

Thanks again for your post. I feel I know you in person its just a pity we could never meet up.

Good luck going off Klonopin. Are you going to replace it with something else.?

God Bless,
    Mary

2. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Dont feel much like laughing at present

Mary.

3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We Irish can always find something to laugh about. Your picture is beautiful. There is so much love of nature in what you paint. You brighten our lives with your art. I'm just sorry you got caught in the middle of what is not our most shining hour in this country. Despite that, however, there is some good news and people are reaching out to one another. Hang in there. We all know you and love you.

I think we discussed this before, but we must be some kind of cousins through marriage. Your last name is the same as one of my great aunts who was married. All came from Ireland. Cousins or not, we are still friends! I'm glad you are gonna stay.

Love, Mikie