Thanks queenbee and others for welcome

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobear, Oct 6, 2002.

1. fibrobear

fibrobear New Member

Made boo-boo# 1 already. Tried to thank you all for your warm welcome, and replied to myself! Live and learn. Had just wanted to say how nice it was to be able to come here to get to know you, and learn about FMS. I had asked queenbee, since we were both newly dx.and new to the board, how severe your symptoms are. since my first bout (was it slow onset, or a flare???) on a scale of 1-10, I'm about a 5 or 6, and wondering how long it will stay that way?...Not asking, just wondering.lol I used to live in Syracuce, in the sixtis. I now live in Big Bear City, a small mountain town in So.Ca. Hence the name fibrobear. Hope you all are as pain free as possible tonight.
    fibrobear
  2. fibrobear

fibrobear New Member

Made boo-boo# 1 already. Tried to thank you all for your warm welcome, and replied to myself! Live and learn. Had just wanted to say how nice it was to be able to come here to get to know you, and learn about FMS. I had asked queenbee, since we were both newly dx.and new to the board, how severe your symptoms are. since my first bout (was it slow onset, or a flare???) on a scale of 1-10, I'm about a 5 or 6, and wondering how long it will stay that way?...Not asking, just wondering.lol I used to live in Syracuce, in the sixtis. I now live in Big Bear City, a small mountain town in So.Ca. Hence the name fibrobear. Hope you all are as pain free as possible tonight.
    fibrobear
  3. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

Hey fibrobear,,,,its 4 in the morning and here I am...what a surprise. Thanks for writing back. It's kind of hard to say how long it will last. I think a lot depends on what meds. you are taking to try and relieve some of the pain. I dont take anything because of all my other stuff I take. I figure that I have probably had this for a long time, and have lived without any meds. I have a new problem right now, thats taken the for frnt to the fibro. My one Dr. thinks its a back problem, I think its the osteoporosis. I had a CT scan done last week, Ill get the results in 2 weeks. All I know is, I cant stand this pain. Bending etc. is a chore. Pain I have lived with for 25 years, but this takes the cake! I hope your feeling better. And I hope they can find the best way for you to deal with this crap. Well get through! So you have lived in Syracuse, huh? I bet it wasnt this bad back then? The snow will be on us soon! BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR! I hate it. It is beautiful, but does it have to be so cold? HA! Im going to go and have some more coffee so I can make it through the rest of the day. All 16 hours of it! HA! Write back if you would like. Keep your chin up! Jeannie(queenbee69)