Thanks Shirl

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KellynZ, Nov 21, 2002.

1. KellynZ

KellynZ New Member

Hi
    Thanks Shirl

I love the pups - the one in the picture is Abby - we rescued her - kinda - her owner couldn't give her the attention she wanted to so we got her - Abby just recently had puppies, we kept one from the litter - her name is Morgan. Best therapy I know that's for sure!

thanks again

KellynZ
    [This Message was Edited on 11/21/2002]
  2. KellynZ

KellynZ New Member

Hi
    Thanks Shirl

I love the pups - the one in the picture is Abby - we rescued her - kinda - her owner couldn't give her the attention she wanted to so we got her - Abby just recently had puppies, we kept one from the litter - her name is Morgan. Best therapy I know that's for sure!

thanks again

KellynZ
    [This Message was Edited on 11/21/2002]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

With this Fibro, I would not have survived manytimes without the dogs.

There were times I just would have given up and not even got up to eat, but for them.

The Boxer is the big helper, and most compassionate, she will even help me walk if I am dizzy or can't make it to the bathroom. When I am sick, she won't eat.

The Pit Bull is the opposite, if I won't get out of the bed, he tries to drag me out! He will grab any piece of my clothing he can get awhole of and pull till I have to get up or lose my clothes!!

My husband says that the Pit 'refuse to have me die on his shift'! Soooo he makes sure I get up and move.

Both of these are old, the boxer is 9 years old, and the Pit is 11 1/2. It worries me what I will ever do without them.

Thanks for replying, your pup is just so beautiful!

Shalom, Shirl