Thanks so much. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ianurse, Sep 2, 2002.

1. ianurse

ianurse New Member

Just wanted to let you guys all know you have been a life saver for me today. I just felt like I had nothing left to fight back with anymore until I heard from all of you today. It's like I have someone else in my corner. I don't feel so alone anymore. I really needed someone else to take a few jabs at my instructor too. Who knows, if I can get to feeling better and get out of this really bad flare up of my FMS maybe I'll find my grit again and confront her or maybe I'll take it to the director of the nursing program. For right now it feels good just to sit in my corner and have fellow comrades standing up for me. What a wonderful support system you guys have here!
  2. ianurse

ianurse New Member

Just wanted to let you guys all know you have been a life saver for me today. I just felt like I had nothing left to fight back with anymore until I heard from all of you today. It's like I have someone else in my corner. I don't feel so alone anymore. I really needed someone else to take a few jabs at my instructor too. Who knows, if I can get to feeling better and get out of this really bad flare up of my FMS maybe I'll find my grit again and confront her or maybe I'll take it to the director of the nursing program. For right now it feels good just to sit in my corner and have fellow comrades standing up for me. What a wonderful support system you guys have here!
  3. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

and glad we could help. Most of us have been where you're at (fibrofog...took me 10 long secs to remember how to spell where! lol).

One of the hardest things for me to do is to stay calm & not let my emotions go. I try to stay positive, I usually succeed. However, I'm very sensitive, so it's easy for me to get my feelings hurt or to worry or feel all the other things that make up stress.

In order for you to be at the peak that you can be right now, it's so important to not to let things like your instructor get to you. As I'm still learning the hard way sometimes, I'm the one who ends up in bed hurting & exhausted while the person with whom I was upset with sleeps just fine. Getting your degree is hard enough w/ lots of demands on your system.

I get the feeling that you have the resolve & determination to succeed, I just wanted to perhaps give you a little tip to make it just a wee bit easier on yourself. We're all rooting for you. Anytime you need to vent to get it off your chest so it's not bottled up inside, please come on & let us pick you up. (As the members have done for me many times).

Take care and remember, you're not alone. Keep us posted on how you're doing and what we can do to help. Michele