Thanks to all for the doctor referal

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Reddyet, Jan 27, 2006.

1. Reddyet

Reddyet New Member

Appreciate you guys for getting back so quick with names of doctors. I deceided to first try DR. Lederer in Hackensack first, since it's closest and take it from there. I am hoping for insurance to cover at least all the tests, blood work and such. The other problem is I am in peri-menopause. I skip a few months and then boom, I get my period, which I think is also causing the problem with the CFS. Hormonal imbalnce is a nigtmare in and of itself. My ankles seem to be a little swollen ,I don't know whether that is form hormones or symptom of CFS or what. I went to a menopause messsage board and a woman also said she is experiencing this. Of course in the search of all the symptoms you feel, you also find dreaded diseases that fit your symptom which kicks in some more stress and you can actually feel the CFS getting worse, so I try to say to myself, don't worry, everything will be fine If anyone has experienced the ankle swelling,(not alot, just enough to notice that its puffy,) let me know. Thanks again guys for helping me in my search to find an MD. Greatly appreciated!