Thanks to all Maggierose

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maggierose, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. maggierose

    maggierose New Member

    I still have very bad chest pain. I stopped my thyroid meds and pain stopped. I am on the right dose my levels are fine soits not the dose. I think I am having reverse reaction to thyroid,could thatbe? I went for all the tests to rule out heart,asthma,stomach you name it I had it. Now the pain Doctor is going to give me a shot for costochrondritis I dont think thats what it is. Should I let him give it to me? I see endechronolgist April 7 and see what he has to say. I see pain Doctor Monday. What would you guys do!!! Thanks so much for all your help.

    Love Maggierose,
  2. claudiaw

    claudiaw New Member

    If you can hol off, I would wait to see the endo, you may ahve to change your thyroid dose. Especially if the pain stopped when you stopped/changed the dose.

    Either that or keep Mon. appt. and tell them what happened and still wait to see endo.

    I just know with me too many doc's doing too many thing's just messes me up more.

    I know it is hard to decide, it is never that easy.:)

    I have no medical training so i can only say what I would do.

    Do what you feel is the right thing, sometime's I think if we "listen" to ourselves we are usually right.:)

    Best wishes,
  3. maggierose

    maggierose New Member

    Thanks for listening, I think I will go to pain dr. and tell him what I did and how I feel and see what he says.

    Thanks again Maggierose

[ advertisement ]