Thanks to All Of My Prayer Warriors

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Helenawoodside, Apr 3, 2013.

1. I knoiw prayer is a very powerful...I wrote about how I was feeling depressed,couldn't eat,didn't even want to buy groceries or even eat..do housework was the farthest from my depressed mind...

I just want to "thank each and everyone" who has prayed digilantly for me...I awoke on Tuesday..no nauseous or dizzy spells,not even feelings of depression..and I ought all to you who have prayed for me if you have read my threads...

I wish we were all in the same room..I would give each and everyone a deep hugs and many kisses of gratitude...I just hope the Good Lord continues to help in overcoming this horrible debilitating disease...Thank you,thank you...Everybody...May Lord Guide and Bless You every step of the way...I am feeling so good,and the nauseous and dizziness I had for over 2 weeks is totally vanished...God Is So Immnensely GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all from the bottom of my heart and soul...but please keep "Helena" still in prayer...before you retire at night...The power of prayer is so amazing...Thank again,and may Our Lord and Savior continue to bless everyone...Bye the way...I pray nightly for all on the Prohealth.com--Spirituality/Worship Message Board...With Love and So Much Gratitude,Helena
  2. I am SO happy for you, Helena! Our God IS truly amazing! To Him be all the glory! Praising God and rejoicing with you, Helena!

I just recently started coming to this board, and have been praying for you, along with others here. And I will continue to pray for you daily!

Just be sure not to "overdo" as we all are so tempted to do when we start feeling better...

So, so happy for you (hugs!) :)

May our loving and merciful God continue to bless you, Helena!

Blessings and (more) Gentle Hugs,
    Shel :)
  3. He surely is....I've never felt so great...that nauseous and dizziness that plagued me for almost 2 weeks or more..has completely vanished into thin air...and I know that many on here are sincere about prayers...

I just awoke up on Tuesday...and felt like a brand new person..gone was the dizziness and nauuseous..the feelings of sadness,hopelessness,despair,crying,not wanting to eat,shop,wash clothes,all gone and I believe I ought it to everyone here who has told me they would pray on my behalf...GOD TRULY BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU...I was at the brink on Monday,April 1st..of going to the Hospital Emergency room..and having myself admitted. I really felt at my worst deep nauseous & dizzy,plus the depression..just horrific..

Then I went to the Pharmacy and got my meds went to sleep..and awoke totally different...feeling great,no more nauseous or dizzy,or depression...and I knew in my heart of heart..that it had to be the prayers from the Worship/Spiritually Message Board Group...GOD TRULY BLESS EVERYONE ON BOARD,AND THOSE WHO MAY BE STLL STRUGGLING...PLEASE GO TO GOD...NOTHING IS TOO SMALL THAT HE CAN'T HANDLE....LEAVE IT ALL IN HIS HANDS...AND HE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST...WELL IT'S 12:36 AM OFF THIS COMPUTER...And to sleep....

THANK YOU EVERYONE...AND PLEASE KEEP ME IN PRAYERS..AS I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR EACH AND EVERYONE HERE ON THE WORSHIP BOARD...GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE CARE ALL & MANY BLESSINGS, LOVE YOU ALL...DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR ME NIGHTHLY..AS I WILL YOU ALSO...LOVE & HUGS,HELENA
    [This Message was Edited on 04/03/2013]
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

How are you doing the past few days? I was thinking when I was praying for you what a huge change it is in your life - retiring. You had a daily schedule, and colleagues to talk with. Work that had to be done.

Be patient with all this change and loss. And very gentle and loving with yourself.

Praying hard for this time in your life, for Jesus to bless you with his perfect wisdom, and bring new life to you, as sure as the new life that just appears in the springtime!

With love,
    Judy