Thanks to all of you again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am still not feeling too well. I lost 10lbs. just not the right way. I am going to be seeing a urologist soon. Once I had a kidney stone so big that it blocked my urethra. So that one was really painfull, as it was keeping urine from passing that way. They kept me in the hospital for the first few days hoping it would passs keeping me on pain meds. Then they had to go in and bust it up. Then it seemed like every few weeks I was in the e.r. with more kidney stones so they would put a catheter in me and then it would pass and then I would be fine for a while. That all took place about 10 years ago.

Pam
  2. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

hi pam,
    what an ordeal, glad you are back on the board.
    hopefully the urologist can figure out the cause of those stones and put an end to them for you, i've heard they are worse than giving birth, but thank god have never had the experience of a stone.

take it easy and get your strength back--L
  3. Engel

Engel New Member

Sorry you are not feeling well hun. I had urinary problems (IC) for several years then seemed to not have a problem for a long time now I have one again and am taking meds. I have not had kidney stones and I hear they are really painful. ((((( hugs )))))
  4. irishprincess

irishprincess New Member

did your dr tell you to drink more water. in the past i have read articles that people who get these stones don't drink enough water, what did your dr say about this.
    irish
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

of water. But can;t have Milk, Tea and Crannberry juice, It turns out my kidney stones are made of calcifications.

Pam