Thanks to all of you for responding!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Trini, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Trini

Trini New Member

It was soooo good to hear from all ELEVEN of you who responded...Now I don't feel like it's just me.

I think the hardest part of all this for me these days is knowing that my ferility is going by the day and by the year and not knowing if I'll be able to or shud have a baby...I mean how can I hold a baby if I'm dropping glasses bec my hand has gone numb? Found a great site called pregnet.org out of the uk...supportive women who have decided to get pregnant and raise families.

Have any of you gone thru this decision making process or actual pregnancy? I've been trying to find out what resources are avail in the us for women who decide to have a family..seems not as easy to find help if ur disabilty doesn't have u in a wheelchair...if u can walk around and somewhat use ur arms and legs nobody wants to give u any help unlike the uk...they have sooo many options.

So many of you have had hysterectomies...wow! I had a lapo june 2001 when my ob (she's fabulous) lasered the lesions, but I'm sure it's getting worse...the pain is persistent and I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured feb 2001 and I'm sure that's what I've had several times this year inclding rite now....so frustrating that the only options open for women are horrible drugs w/ awful side effects or surgery if u can't kill the pain anymore w/ motrin and/or darvocet in my case.

For Tracey and anyone who wants to talk my email is holalfr@aol.com ps I filled out my profile so u know a little more abt me.

Thanks all! :)
  2. Trini

Trini New Member

It was soooo good to hear from all ELEVEN of you who responded...Now I don't feel like it's just me.

I think the hardest part of all this for me these days is knowing that my ferility is going by the day and by the year and not knowing if I'll be able to or shud have a baby...I mean how can I hold a baby if I'm dropping glasses bec my hand has gone numb? Found a great site called pregnet.org out of the uk...supportive women who have decided to get pregnant and raise families.

Have any of you gone thru this decision making process or actual pregnancy? I've been trying to find out what resources are avail in the us for women who decide to have a family..seems not as easy to find help if ur disabilty doesn't have u in a wheelchair...if u can walk around and somewhat use ur arms and legs nobody wants to give u any help unlike the uk...they have sooo many options.

So many of you have had hysterectomies...wow! I had a lapo june 2001 when my ob (she's fabulous) lasered the lesions, but I'm sure it's getting worse...the pain is persistent and I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured feb 2001 and I'm sure that's what I've had several times this year inclding rite now....so frustrating that the only options open for women are horrible drugs w/ awful side effects or surgery if u can't kill the pain anymore w/ motrin and/or darvocet in my case.

For Tracey and anyone who wants to talk my email is holalfr@aol.com ps I filled out my profile so u know a little more abt me.

Thanks all! :)