THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO ANSWERED MY POST.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CATLADY912, Dec 26, 2002.

1. CATLADY912

CATLADY912 New Member

I want to thank all of you who replyed to my first post. You made me feel right at home. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Today i'm dealing with the tiredness of all the activity that has been going on in the last few days. I slept till 10:45am this morning without waking up once during the night. Must have been because I had to take two heavy duty pain pills for my back and my foot.(I had foot surgery last week) I was on my feet too much yesterday and today my foot and my body is paying for it. My left leg and thigh is really aching today, I guess because I have to put more weight on the left leg and not on the right one, which is the one I had operated on last week.

It is now 8:40pm and I'm trying my best to stay awake to watch my favorite thursday night T>V>, but I don't know whether I can hold out.

When any of you get very sleeply and can hardly keep your eyes opened, is there anything special you do that can help you stay awake? I hate having the sleepies at 7 or 8pm. I have always been a nite owl. Now it is not that way and I'm having a hard time coping with it. It has only been a month since I was diagnosed and I know I have allot to learn but the main point that bothers me is staying awake late. Some nights I'm able to stay awake till 1 or 2 pm but it seems that its always the nights that I want to be up are the nights I can hardly keep my eyes opened.

Any advise will be gladly accepted since I'm new at this. After I became disabled with my back I thought that this was the worst I had to deal with but boy did I get a surprize.

Thank you for any help you can give me. I'm hoping tomorrow I will have the time and energy to read some of the post by other people and some of the info on this web site.

Again, thanks so much for making me feel at home.

Catlady912/Janice