Thanks to all of you who have been praying for my Son

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I do really appreciate all of you.

I printed out some copies of what his seizures look like and what to do after he has had one.

Now not only do we have this to contend with he now has the Flu. Also the pediatrician ran some blood tests a few days ago and thinks my Son may have diabetes like me. Tomorrow we go in for a fasting blood sugar test.

I am now praying and asking all of you to pray for him that this will come out okay.

I was surprised but his teacher called today to let me know that he came out of the bathroom and grabbed one of the teacher aides and began crying, said that he missed me. I think he worries anytime I get sick which is alot because so many members of our family have died after being sick.

Also it is getting close to the time of year that we lost our Niece (his favorite cousin) and he gets emotional then.

Thanks again Pam
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I am sorry I missed your original post. I have been trying to deal with a major flare this month.

I have had type 2 diabetes for 29 years and both of my grown sons have type 2 diabetes also. One son lives with us and he has diabetes complications since he has had it since he was 14 and now he is 25. He went several years not taking any meds or seeing a doc and didn't see an eye doc for 6 years. Now he has neuropathy of the feet and advanced retinopathy. Now he decides to take care of his diabetes.

Sending prayers that your son won't have diabetes. How old is he?

Big hugs,
    Faye