Thanks to all the precious people who stood up for me!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Feb 19, 2010.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi All well I couldnt leave you all your like a big extended family (most of you anyway) thanks for the nice things you said and all the encouragement . Isnt that what this site is all about?? Lifting one another up and trying not to judge?? I am sorry if I upset anyone but I really dont know much about posting and answering the right way. I get all srewed up with my brain not working right anymore.can you believe a few short years ago I was a nurse taking care of others needs and sometimes their lives were more or less in my hands, now I cant even post on a message board correctly. scarey! I wouldnt dare try to be a nurse again , not unless I received a miracle from the Lord of course. I do believe that is possible! anyway just wanted you to know I care about you all and come here everynight to check on you whether I post or not im reading and praying for you all.God Bless and thanks again for showing me some love and understanding. campbeck
  2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

So glad your still here camp,yes we must be here to lift one another up.A lot of us don't have understanding spouses or anyone really that we can talk to.
    I'm here anytime you want to bend my ear, i know its hard to ignore the sometimes insensitive things people say.
    theres still some sweet poeple here, and were all in the same boat.
  3. DeborahLynn

DeborahLynn Member

Smiles and hugs to you, too!

4. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

I'm glad you decided to stay. We do tend to quarrel like family, with is OK. Some tend to go overboard which is not OK.

I visit other forum at times...some I like and some are really really bad:) I signed up as a member for PR last night but I am just learning my way around there.

Can't imagine I would leave this forum because there are so many very nice people that I would miss, as well as all the valuable information shared from folks like you.

Prohealth was a lifesaver when I was first diagnosed...and I appreciate having this board!

5. FibroFay

FibroFay New Member

I'm happy you decided to stay here,Campbeck97. We need you here. Sorry for whatever happened that caused you to think about leaving. You are a good and caring person, and I appreciate you and others like you.

Warm Hugs,
  6. pumkinhead

pumkinhead New Member

We don't really know each other but i can tell from your posts that you are a special person.
    This board helped me so much when i was first diagnosed with fm. I am glad you are staying.
    There is always going to be nay sayers that want to drain your energy. We are a sensitive
    group of people and we need positive feedback not the mean spirited posts that i have seen.

I agree with the others about the ignore button. Easy said but sometimes it takes a hundred ataboys to make up for one mean spirited angry person.

7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

I'm not sure what went down here to cause you such distress but I agree with the other posters who asked you to stick around.

I've been a member for many, many years (check my profile) and during that time I've had issues with some of the subjects and/or those who posted them. However, those brief problems in no way cancelled out all the love and support I've gained from other members.

I've learned so much about FM, but more importantly, I've gained life skills to help me cope with the side effects being chronically ill can create.

Please drop by the Chit Chat board if you haven't already. We're much more mellow over there and actually learn to laugh at ourselves.

Stick around my new friend. You're always welcome.