thanks to all who prayed for us

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by laura3951, Sep 30, 2007.

1. laura3951

laura3951 New Member

hi just wanted to say thank you, my husband had an interveiw friday and there is a good cjance he will get the job, also got a call today about a house painting job they want us to do and they gave us the first installment today. we can pay a few bills and maybe for the first time in months sleep through the night without waking up in a cold sweat. god does hear us and thank you all so much for praying. we arnt out of the woods by a long shot but there is hope. god bless everyone missy
  2. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

PRAISE GOD !!!!!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!

I have seen so many answered prayers this week!. It is absolutely awesome! God does hear our prayers and wants to help us. I am so excited about your upcoming opportunities. That is just great! I will continue to keep your family in my prayers and pray that God will give you that peace that you know that God is in control if we let Him and ask Him.

Keep us informed!.

Love in Christ,
    Mimi
  3. cheryl888881

cheryl888881 New Member

I am brought to tears by your wonderful news!!! God is so good and does answer the prayers of his faithful. How wonderful is our God!!! Just know that I am praying for you and your precious family every day and will continue to do so. God is just so awesome!!! I know that things are still not perfect for you but I do believe that God will not leave you.

I shared some verses I came across last night with another member and want you to read them also. Matthew 6:25-34. They are too long to write here but in essence it says that God takes care of our every need. If he can feed the birds and clothe the lillies of the field does He not want the best for us his children. He knows the very numbers of the hairs on your head, surely he cares what happens to you like no one else can. Never forget that you are a child of the King. He owns the universe. He will take care of you and your family better than any one else can. Do not give up no matter what happens.

About 10 years ago I was left with nothing. My husband left me, after 25 years of marriage and his infidelity and all I had left was a suitcase full of clothes and enough money for a phone call. I am dead serious. God provided in such a miraculous way, that I can never thank him enough for his care and love for me. I cannot even comprehend that he loves me so much. He will provide.

Gentle Hugs, prayers and love to you and your family,

Cheryl888881