Thanks to all who responded

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by risinforce, Oct 6, 2005.

1. risinforce

risinforce New Member

Migraine has eased and I've made a call to my doc for some assistance. Am contimplating hospital if it starts up again. Not going to screw around. Yes I take Lexapro to the one who asked. Just started a week or so ago.

As for the ex/husband issue-- he is a great dad and taking our son tonight for awhile so I can rest but I refuse to sell my soul. I love my independance and am not in love w/him. He is not willing to deal w/this illness (before) and has sent up the red flags already. It is what it is. We can be the best of friends and will always love eachother but as far as the "being in love" that has left me a year ago when I was all alone and we were still married.

I know it sounds tough but for those who have been in similar shoes, you would understand. I'd rather be alone than w/someone who isn't there for me.

So in one hour I will be on the couch, jammies on, slippers and a movie, heating pad and I can't wait. At least 2 hours before I get my baby home and well then life becomes kaotic again. I'll take the two hours.

Again thanks to all and love to all.

Shawn
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Boy, you sure sound better today. I'm so glad. I also hope your couple hours on the couch alone with be just what you need.

Take care, and keep us posted on how you're doing.

Hugs,
    Sue