Thanks to all your loving posts on my loss of Cupid

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cupimick, Sep 20, 2006.

1. cupimick

cupimick Member

Itmeans so much to know that u took time to post. I am so depressed that its hard to want to keep going and have thought about just ending it all. I know its not the answer but I cannot believe so much heartache can happen to someone.

Thanks so much your compassion means a lot.

Deanna and Deanna u r right I just hope they find a good name.
  2. MsOnlyMe123

MsOnlyMe123 New Member

I must of missed your post. I'm so sorry for your lose. It's terrible to lose an animal that you love so much. I've been their with my cats. Pockey was the last one, 5 years ago, and still feel the pain.

Again, so sorry for your lose.

Eileen
  3. cupimick

cupimick Member

its so comforting to read ur post as it helps. It would have been more easier if he died of old age but to have some evil sick neighbor do it ,that is what hurt so much. Laws are not for the victims as I've found out. Its ok to tell someone you are going to beat them to death and the police say well, that is just harassment. Unfortunately, I have tried to be nice and its just hard cause they don't know that my neighbor is capable of killing someone. If you beat somebody so bad to cause them to lose a 9 month baby and she did this. She could kill me. I am in no condition to fight and I never thought I would have to grow up and deal with an adult bully who is so sick that she took the life of my innocent baby boy. Right now, I have pics all over and everytime I see them it makes me so sad. I'm home alone and that is what is scary, she is right next door and are houses are very close. I am taking valuim but it doesn't seem to help.

Oh well, I love you all for being so kind, my own mother has no compassion and when i called her for comfort , I got I am tired and sleeping. That is another story. I am just glad I have friends on this site that care.

Hugs ,

Cupid's Mommy Deanna
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Your original post seems to be missing honey. Could you tell us what happened? Is this a kitty someone killed?

I feel very sorry for you dear.

Love Anne
  5. misskoji

misskoji Member

lots of hugs hun! You're in my prayers as well. I've dealt with a pshyco like that too, not a neighbor, but....Just try to be carefull, ok? Keep your doors locked, ect. If she has threatened your life hun, you should be able to at least get a temorary restraining order. I know it's just a peice of paper, but if she ever does get close to you, then she'll go to jail! Be safe!

Thinking of you
    [This Message was Edited on 10/02/2008]