THANKS TO ALL !!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dannielle, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Dannielle

Dannielle New Member

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN REPLYING TO ALL MY POST LATELY IAM LEARNING A LOT ..AND GEEEEE AM I GLAD I ASKED ABOUT ELAVIL I SURE DONT NEED ANOTHER DRUG TO BLOW ME UP I HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF THEM NOW IAM MISERABLE I HAVE TO LOOSE WEIGHT SOME HOW..I FIND MORE EVERY DAY THAT I HAVE A DIFFERENT SORT OF SYMPTOM ARE PAIN IAM ALWAYS HURTIN IN THE TOP PORTION OF MY BACK AND LATELY GETTIN SOME IN AND OUT CHEST PAIN NOT SURE IF THATS COMMON WITH FIBRO I DO NOW ITS COMMON WITH STRESS WHICH I CARRY TO MUCH OF BUT MY MIND TRAVELS 24/7 THE WAY ALL THIS HIT ME JUST AT ONCE AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY SON IN 2000 I NEVER HARDLY GOT A COLD AND NOW I STAY SINK I CATCH EVERYTHING FOR EXAMPLE AM SUFFERING WITH ""PINK EYE"" AND HAVE NO CLUE WERE THE HECK IT CAME FROM BUT GEEEEEE I WILL BE THE ONE TO GET IT..SO I HOPE MY CHEST PAINS IS JUST FROM THE FIBRO AND NOTHING MORE..WELL THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE REPLYS YOU ARE SOME GREAT WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND IAM GLAD THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU ALL .DANNIELLE
  2. Dannielle

Dannielle New Member

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN REPLYING TO ALL MY POST LATELY IAM LEARNING A LOT ..AND GEEEEE AM I GLAD I ASKED ABOUT ELAVIL I SURE DONT NEED ANOTHER DRUG TO BLOW ME UP I HAVE HAD MY SHARE OF THEM NOW IAM MISERABLE I HAVE TO LOOSE WEIGHT SOME HOW..I FIND MORE EVERY DAY THAT I HAVE A DIFFERENT SORT OF SYMPTOM ARE PAIN IAM ALWAYS HURTIN IN THE TOP PORTION OF MY BACK AND LATELY GETTIN SOME IN AND OUT CHEST PAIN NOT SURE IF THATS COMMON WITH FIBRO I DO NOW ITS COMMON WITH STRESS WHICH I CARRY TO MUCH OF BUT MY MIND TRAVELS 24/7 THE WAY ALL THIS HIT ME JUST AT ONCE AFTER THE BIRTH OF MY SON IN 2000 I NEVER HARDLY GOT A COLD AND NOW I STAY SINK I CATCH EVERYTHING FOR EXAMPLE AM SUFFERING WITH ""PINK EYE"" AND HAVE NO CLUE WERE THE HECK IT CAME FROM BUT GEEEEEE I WILL BE THE ONE TO GET IT..SO I HOPE MY CHEST PAINS IS JUST FROM THE FIBRO AND NOTHING MORE..WELL THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL THE REPLYS YOU ARE SOME GREAT WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND IAM GLAD THAT I HAVE FOUND YOU ALL .DANNIELLE
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad you are happy with the board, and that you find everyone friendly and helpful. That is what we are here for.

As for that upper back pain, and the chest pain, I have that very bad. I had the heart checked, it was fine. It is the Fibro, and yes, stress with bring it on big time. So will mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, gardening, or lifting heavy objects.

Do have the heart check, like most of us do just to be sure its not a heart related problem.

So glad to have you join us, and feel free to ask all the questions you can think of, someone will no doubt have an answer, or will direct you in the right direction for some answers.

Shalom, Shirl