Thanks to all.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by opala, Dec 11, 2002.

1. opala

opala New Member

who responded with such kind words when I needed them yesterday. Today is a little bit better (I'm still using the walker, though) and I hope tomorrow will be even better than today.

Sometimes I get really angry at this DD for "destroying my life" and sometimes I feel overwhelming guilt for putting my family through this. But you guys are right, taking it one day at a time is probably the best thing for it....and it WAS raining for two days straight, so that might have been a huge factor.

Anyway, thank you all again!!!

Michelle
  2. opala

opala New Member

who responded with such kind words when I needed them yesterday. Today is a little bit better (I'm still using the walker, though) and I hope tomorrow will be even better than today.

Sometimes I get really angry at this DD for "destroying my life" and sometimes I feel overwhelming guilt for putting my family through this. But you guys are right, taking it one day at a time is probably the best thing for it....and it WAS raining for two days straight, so that might have been a huge factor.

Anyway, thank you all again!!!

Michelle
  3. homeskillet19

homeskillet19 New Member

Hi, I am not one of those kind people that responded the other day but I just came acroos your post today.
    I am so sorry you are having a hard time!!!!!!!!!
    I think you got great advice......just take it one day at a time, it is hard but well worth the effort!!!!!!
    You keep your head up high and remember the sun will come out tomorrow (okay a lam line but I couldnt resistLOL)
    It is nice to meet you!!!
    Your friend,
    Denise