thanks to board members! share your gratitude too :)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

To the message board members,
    Your support and kindness have been unfailing. Every day I come here there is something new. :) And you are all so knowledeable. Whatever question anyone has to ask, for sure there are members here who have "been there, done that". Thank you for sharing what is helping you, and continuing to give us all hope. You're always a soft place to fall when there is trouble, and there's good news and jokes to enjoy too. So thanks to all of you! big hugs! (((( ))))
  2. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Shannonsparkles,
    A very warm welcome to you ive been coming on this site for 9years now & i love it.
    On here there are loads of really nice people who are all here for each other.
    I have an enormous fibro family welcome to my fibro family.
    We all have CFS,Fibro etc so we all know how the other feels because we all have very nasty fatigue & crippling pain.
    We all keep each other going thats how it works on here.
    Theres always someone here for you.
    Sometimes we cant come online due to us being ill but we all understand each other.You take care & may god bless you & yours fibrolady37.xx
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Ditto!

Hugzz
    Greenbean
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Shannonsparkles:

Yes, a very good site. I started out slow when I began, but now I try to make it here daily if only to read/reply.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  5. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

This site is so wonderful. It seems that when I post, I am usually down on myself. Within a few minutes, I have caring people telling me what a good job I am doing balancing my job, kids, house, etc. I often feel like my children suffer because I am not there for them like I should be. At least I know that I am not the only one who feels that way, and that other people actually do know that I am doing the best I can with what I've got.

Thanks everyone, for being you!!

Leanne
  6. angelkisses6

angelkisses6 New Member

I agree with everyone this site and its people are wonderfull,it helps so much knowing i have somwhere to go where iam not made to feel like iam over exatarateing?also not to feel bad that i cant spell,lol,i really thank everyone thats here even if i cant get on to talk i always at least read everything,either way it always makes me feel better. Take care everyone,and again thanks,marieann